Fifth and Fine 1.0 CT TW Diamond Tennis Bracelet in Sterling Silver
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Shine like a star with our Simple yet Elegant Sterling Silver Bracelet. Featuring Natural Mined Diamonds surrounded by our shimmering miracle plates. You’ll wish you never had to take it off.
This bracelet in sterling silver adds a touch of subtle shine to your evening look.
Cut, Color, Clarity, and Carat Weight
- Cut: very good
- Color: I-J
- Clarity: I2-I3
- Total carat weight: 1 CTTW
- Type: white diamond
- Treatment: genuine
- Total number of stones: 161
- Stone shape: round
- Metal: sterling silver
- Solid metal: Yes
- Plating: Rhodium
- Finish: High polish
- Nickel Free: Yes
Dimensions and Weight
- Weight: 10.0g
- Full dimensions: 3.7mm x 5mmx 177.8mm
- Chain type: tennis
- Bracelet length: 7”
- Bracelet width: 5mm
- Clasp type: Box catch with safety
Good to Know
- Conflict-free diamonds
- Country of origin: India
- Gift box included
FREE Jewelry Gift
* When you order $50 and up. (All items on our website are subject to this promotion.)
* One will be selected based on your first name.
* Till supply last.
- Chain: 18" + 2" extender
- Diameter : 5mm (0.19")
- Metal: Brass with Yellow Gold Tone
- Solid Metal: Yes
- Plating: Yellow Gold
- Finish: High Polish
- Chain type: Cable
- Lock type : Lobster clasp
All in stock orders that are received are usually dispatched within 24-48hrs from Fifth and Fine via USPS. All orders are, subject to security checks and payment clearances. Our standard delivery is 2-4 working days.
|Economy||Below $49.99||5 to 8 business days||$3.99|
|Economy||$50 and above||5 to 8 business days||Free|
|Standard||Below $49.99||3 to 4 business days||$5.99|
|Standard||$50 and above||3 to 4 business days||$9.99|
|Express||1 to 2 business days||$19.99|
Shipping fee will be automatically calculated by carrier. Please check the cost and timeline when you checking out your order.
There may be duties and taxes incurred on your shipment that you will be responsible for. Please note that Fifth and Fine does not have any control over these fees and we cannot advise as to what the costs will be, as they vary by country. For more information, please contact your local customs office.
If there is going to be a delay for any reason we will let you know
To check stock availability please email our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns & Exchanges
Our commitment to you does not end at delivery. We offer the following services to make your return experience as pleasant as possible.
We accept returns for refund or exchange within 30 days of shipment from our facility. Please call 1 646 852 4800 or Email email@example.com
Before getting started, please check below to see if your item is eligible for a return.
- Items must be in their original purchase condition, including all product documentation.
- Item must be unworn, have no signs of wear or damage.
- Set items can only be returned as a set. No individual item of a bundle can be returned for refund or size exchange.
- Sale items and Special orders are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Returns without a Fifth and Fine Return Merchandise Authorization will be refused upon receipt. Returns with missing paperwork or product will not be processed.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
Please allow two weeks for your refund to be processed.
If a package or item delivered to you arrives damaged, please refuse the shipment or call us immediately at 1 646 852 4800. Please retain all packing materials unless instructed otherwise by Fifth and Fine. Claims for damaged or missing items must be reported immediately or within three days of receipt of your order. Fifth and Fine is not responsible for lost or damaged returned shipments.
Return or Exchange
Orders over $50
Free Gift Box
Perfect for any occasions
To split your purchase